The online store www.redcrossdc.org, hereinafter referred to as BM Pharmacy or We, respects your right to privacy and protects personal information provided by users from unauthorized access.
This document sets out the procedure for collecting and storing your personal information necessary to provide the services you request, or in the event that you yourself decide to provide personal information for any other purpose. It also describes how cookies are used on the website.
Collection of information
When you browse the website, you do this anonymously. BM Pharmacy does not automatically collect personal data, including your email address. Like many other commercial websites, the website can use standard technologies, such as cookies and other HTML language tools, to collect information about the use of the website. We can track client IP addresses. The IP address is not associated with any personal information.
Personal data means any information that can be used to establish the identity of the user, including (but not limited to) name, email address and postal address. BM Pharmacy collects personal data if the user fills out an order form or feedback form, subscribes to the mailing list, uses feedback or participates in interactive surveys.
From time to time, we receive personal data from our business partners and suppliers. We only use this information if it has been collected in accordance with good privacy practices and applicable laws.
Use of Information
We use the information collected from the website to fulfill customer requests for products and information, to personalize users visiting the website, to keep them informed about new products, applications, updates and special offers, as well as to better understand that is necessary for users, and to provide higher quality goods and services in the online store.
Transfer and disclosure of information to third parties
Your personal information is never distributed outside of BM Pharmacy without your consent, except as follows:
- if the transfer of information is necessary in order to provide you with the requested products;
- if the transfer of information is provided for by a joint marketing campaign, or we want to communicate user data to one of our trading partners;
- in order to keep the user informed about the latest news, special offers, or other information that, in our opinion, you would like to receive from us or our business partners, except when you refused to receive such information;
- if necessary in connection with the law or in case of urgent need to protect the website, as well as to ensure the use of the website in accordance with the established rules.
Protection of information
Your personal data is stored on a server under control and with limited access. The website uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect personal data during transmission. Although we make efforts to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you send. We urge you to use all precautions to protect personal data, for example, use a secure browser and antivirus programs.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit websites. At each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the source site, or to the website that recognizes them. They are useful because they allow the website to recognize the device used by the user.
Cookies perform many functions, for example, they allow you to efficiently navigate between pages, remember your preferences and generally improve the user experience. They also make sure that the ads you see online meet your needs and interests.
We use several categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for viewing the website and using its functions, for example, accessing the protected pages of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure the operation of the services requested by you;
- Work cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages when they visit web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies users. All information collected by them is intended for statistical data and remains anonymous. These cookies are used only to improve the operation of the website;
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember your choices (for example, your language or region) and provide you with enhanced personalized options. These cookies can also be used to remember your changes to customizable page display settings, such as size, text font, and others. They can also be used to provide the services you request, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous, they cannot track your visit to other websites;
- Cookies targeted delivery of advertising. We do not place advertisements of other persons on the website. However, we advertise our products elsewhere on the Internet. The cookies that we use to provide you with promotional products can be based on what content you most often visit on the website, so we can inform you about those products that, in our opinion, will be of most interest to you. Cookies tell us where you saw the ads, help us evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and limit the number of times you see ads.
The website optimally works with cookies enabled. However, if you want to disable cookies, you can do this by changing your browser settings.
Children and privacy
The website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not send them inquiries regarding personal data.
Links to other websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the observance of the privacy standards on the websites of other companies. We advise you to review the privacy policies of other websites before you decide to leave your personal information on them.
Further information, questions, and suggestions
If you have questions or doubts about what information we collect on the website and how this information is used, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through the feedback form.