The lifestyle of a modern man negatively affects both his body and his sexual power. According to statistics, at the age of 30, most men begin to experience sexual problems. Every man would like to know effective ways to increase potency. How to increase potency: medicines, folk remedies, balanced diet, and sports – which of these methods is most effective?
Why does passion go away?
Libido is a sexual desire based on the physiological activity of the human body. The mechanism of erection is complex and depends on the level of testosterone, which is regulated by the pituitary gland. Modern doctors noted that for a number of reasons, libido was disturbed in about 50% of the male population.
To learn how to increase libido, you should think about the causes of low libido. Nicotine, alcohol, antidepressants, and antihistamines are the main causes of decreased libido. Beer containing a large amount of female hormone estrogen especially reduces the male libido.
40% of male sexual disorders are caused by thyroid diseases. Cardiovascular disease and erectile dysfunction are closely related. During sexual intercourse the pressure increases, which is a certain risk for many patients.
The male psychological condition plays a big role in increasing libido in men. Nervousness, Puritan education, depression and prostration promote the development of adrenaline, which, in turn, inhibits the production of testosterone. Regular family conflicts have a negative influence on sexual attraction. Therefore, constant sexual partners need to create a warm family atmosphere, avoid family disputes and help to restore physical attraction between the partners.
The inevitable decrease in libido occurs due to age-related changes. After the age of 25 years, the level of testosterone is gradually reducing. These changes are especially noticeable in men over 45.
How to increase libido?
If you suffer from a decreased libido, do not despair. The use of some natural sexual enhancers helps to eliminate unpleasant symptoms.
To increase libido, first of all, you should give up bad habits and a sedentary lifestyle. You should sleep at least 8 hours a day, at least 5 days a week. Regular exercise will help to maintain the normal testosterone level. In addition, exercise increases muscle and stabilizes the hormonal background, which adds self-confidence.
BM Pharmacy wants you to know that walking barefoot and regular foot massage will also boost your sexual desire. There are three reflexogenic points on the foot. In summer you can walk on the sand, and in winter you can use a massage mat.
It has been proved that the presence of the necessary amount of vitamin D, which is synthesized by the body under the influence of sunlight, has a beneficial effect on male libido. Eat more sour milk and seafood, liver of fish – especially halibut, cod, herring, tuna, mackerel, mackerel.
You can increase potency with a high potency diet. Low-fat meat, vegetables, fruits, foods rich in vitamins A, C, E, zinc, phosphorus help increase testosterone levels in the body. Sometimes male libido improves iron deficiency in the body. Lack of iron provokes a blood outflow and a lack of energy. You can increase the production of testosterone by eating egg yolks, kiwi, nuts, legumes, cereals, honey, milk, liver, citrus fruit, apples, dog rose, oysters. Bear in mind that you’d better eat meat dishes in the first half of the day.
Food for better potency
- Durian. A fruit resembling chestnut fruit which has a taste and smell of defatted meat. Aphrodisiac №1. The effect is stronger with irregular use. If you eat it constantly, you will get used to the increased sexual desire;
- Avocado. Avocados contain a large dose of vitamin B, potassium, folic acid, which stimulates the cleavage of proteins and provides the body with the necessary energy to increase libido;
- Bitter chocolate promotes the development of endorphin, which is called “the hormone of happiness”. This hormone promotes a good mood. However, not everyone knows about the role of raising libido. Eating a small amount of bitter chocolate every day, you can significantly increase libido at the expense of the figure;
- Ginger. If you have problems with sex drive, try to add more ginger to your dishes more often;
- Shrimp and oysters. These seafood contain high doses of zinc, which is responsible for the production of testosterone and increasing the amount of semen. In addition, oysters are rich in dopamine, a special hormone that increases libido. Use them with freshly squeezed lemon juice, and you will have nights of passion;
- Almonds. This nut is a source of fatty acids involved in male hormone production. Sweet almond smell excites both men and women. Use almonds in fresh form. To increase libido, do not add salt and do not fry almonds;
- Celery. The root of celery is a strong aphrodisiac. Celery improves blood circulation to all body tissues and helps improve the quality of sexual life;
- Bananas. This fruit contains bromelain, potassium and vitamin B, which can increase sexual desire;
- Asparagus, figs, basil, turkey, brown rice, cheese, asparagus, garlic, strawberries. These products also help maintain the health of the reproductive system.
Best drugs for male potency
- Viagra for men. Sildenafil, the active substance of this drug, has helped return a full sexual life to many men. The effect is achieved through the flow of blood to the genital organs. The drug should be taken 1 hour before sexual intercourse. The duration of the Viagra effect is 6 hours. Canadian Pharmacy Viagra has a chemical composition, therefore it has a number of side effects and contraindications. For example, it’s not compatible with nitroglycerin, as it can cause stenocardial attacks. Viagra side effects are allergic reactions, headache, digestive disturbances, blood tides to the face;
- Cialis Generic is a Tadalafil-based remedy. The effect is manifested in 30 minutes and lasts for up to 36 hours. It has much fewer contraindications than Viagra. But it is not compatible with nitrates;
- Levitra Generic. The active substance of Levitra is Vardenafil, created artificially on the basis of synthesis. Levitra has all the features of Viagra. However, medicine has no severe contraindications. Therefore, it can be used by men with certain liver and kidney disorders. In reasonable quantities, Levitra can be mixed with fatty food and alcohol.
Products and drugs that cause erectile dysfunction
- Refined carbohydrates. If you have low libido, you should exclude refined carbohydrates from your diet. They increase the amount of sugar in the body and provoke energy slumps. In addition, due to high levels of estrogen, sugar reduces the level of testosterone production. Refined carbohydrates are contained in soft drinks, alcohol, jam, cakes, pastries, sweets and ice cream;
- Smoked meals, fast food, soy, hormonal meat, soluble coffee, salt, fat milk – all these foods should also be limited;
- Medicines containing pseudo-ephedrine and diphenhydramine (mainly anti-colds) can cause erectile dysfunction. Antihistamines can also cause ejaculation disorders. These agents affect the part of the nervous system responsible for excitement and orgasm;
- Anesthetics containing codeine or morphine suppress the activity of the hypothalamus controlling the hormonal level. In the course of the experiment, 95% of men taking these drugs complained of reduced sexual desire;
- Antidepressants included in the SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) can also provoke a loss of libido. Drugs of this class include citalopram, dapoxetine, escitalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, underpin, paroxetine, sertraline, zimelidine. They are sometimes prescribed to patients suffering from premature ejaculation.